1. Confidence – because we make an object that is relevant to our lives.
2. Focus – because we concentrate on specific methods and results.
3. Creativity – because we make highly personal decisions
about artistic forms and meanings.
4. Physicality – because clay “pushes back” as we exert control.
5. Relaxation – when we get into the “flow” and lose ourselves
in a meditative state.
6. Sociability – when we enjoy sharing knowledge
and creative time with friends.
AA Clay Studio & Gallery is a shared working space with modern clay equipment. Our goal is to promote excellence in the field of ceramics by providing the necessary learning tools and equipment for personal development. The studio is an access point for emerging and practicing clay artists.